5 Steps for Fashion Brands to Improve the Customer Experience
Retailers are now under enormous pressure to provide better shopping experiences while remaining profitable. That has meant evaluating different technology platforms with the hope of improving the customer journey efficiently and cost-effectively. Yet most are scratching their heads at where to even begin.
Reserve your spot: September 29, 2016, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT
Matthew Rhodus, NetSuite’s Director and Industry Principal for Retail will take you through NetSuite’s 5-step strategy designed specifically for fashion brands to overcome top technology inhibitors that impede customer experience. This approach will teach you how to:
- Remediate tangled integrations that hold you back from delivering on customer expectations by implementing a single source for order, items, inventory and customer information.
- Unify operations from the front and back-end of the business for cross-channel visibility that’s accessible on demand and in real-time.
- Enhance the buyer journey with true omnichannel functionality, enabling shoppers to buy and return anywhere.
- Innovate the customer experience with personalized marketing and loyalty campaigns that build long-lasting relationships.
- Disrupt the industry, with the agility and flexibilityNetSuite provides your business, you’ll be ready for, “whatever is next.”
Topic: 5 Steps for Fashion Brands to Improve the Customer Experience
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2016
Time: 11 a.m.– 12 p.m. PT (2 – 3 p.m. ET)